Celebrity’s, Flag’s,Catch Me If You Can and Spelling Circle.
On Tuesday R3 played a game called Celebrity’s. The Girl’s started and I got to say someone famous. I said,” Usan Bolt. The boy’s have to say someone that start’s with T. They said,”Taylor Swift.” In the end the Boy’s won. I said to Gemma,” That suck’s maybe next time the girl’s will win. On Tuesday R3 went to catch me if you can with Sha. We played a game. There is two team’s and one group has Red band’s and The other has yellow. My team had yellow the first thing you had to do was to have Sha or Magot give you a number One Two or Three. The number you had was the court you were on. There are 4 people in a hoop one in each corner and they have to try and catch the ball. If they catch it they get a point for the colour band they have on. It was a tie. On friday morning I had spelling circle Maraki came First Rosalind came Second and I came third. I got ten credit’s. On Thursday it was Flag’s R12 won we scored one goal and they scored three goal’s
I think in flag’s Ngaire and Stephen Should have to play. If a Student teacher or a Reliever is teaching they should also have to do it.
This is a tip comic life about how to take a photo properly.
Look what me and Lili made.
Once upon a time in a big big desert there lived a Genie who had magic powers. He lived in a small lamp and sat there thinking,” Would someone ever find me.” One of the Genie rules was that if you got in the lamp you can’t get out unless someone rubes it. One day a small boy named Bruno was on a walk. Him and his family lived not far away. Bruno is only 5 year’s old. Bruno rubbed the lamp and out came the Genie. The Genie said,” I have been waiting for you for a long long time.” Bruno said,” Who are you.” The Genie said,” I am your genie and I have given you 3 wishes.” Thank you Genie. Bruno Said. My first wish will be. I wish I had an I phone 4. The Genie said,” Look up now look in you left hand.” Bruno couldn’t believe it he was holding an I phone 4. Good wish you password to get game’s is Bruno. It has know capital letters. My second wish will be for me to be able to fly. Ok. Said the Genie. If you want to fly you flick the button on you arm. Thank you Genie! Bruno Said. My last wish will be to live in a super market with my family. Ok You now live in a Super Market. Bruno said to the Genie,” Do you want to live with us?” The Genie thought for moment then said,” Sure!” They lived happily ever after.
In the weekend it was the Olympic opening ceremony and I watched it. These are my favourite part’s about it. 1) I liked it when there were these kid’s on trampolines that looked like bed’s. I liked this because there was this kid who was bouncing and then did a back flip. 2) I liked it when they lit the flame.I liked it because it was really cool when it lifted up. 3) I liked it when the queen jumped out of a helicopter. I liked it because she went down then up. It looked cool.
If you want to watch a video about the Olympic Opening Ceremony click the picture below.
- London is the biggest city in Britain and in Europe.
- London was the first city in the world to have an underground railway, known as the ‘Tube’.
- Many parts of London, such as Islington or Highgate, were once villages (small towns).
- Tower Bridge has stood over the River Thames in London since 1894 and is one of the finest, most recognisable bridges in the World.
- The Tower of London was built more than 900 years ago. Vistors come to see the Crown Jewels and the Tower guards called ‘Beefeaters’.
- The British Airways London Eye (Millennium Wheel) stands 135 metres (443 feet) high on the South Bank of the River Thames between Westminster and Hungerford Bridges. It is the world’s highest observation wheel.
- The police wear very dark blue uniforms and white shirts, and some wear tall helmets, developed from the top hats worn by early policemen. Their dark blue uniforms are almost indistinguishable from black and earnt the police the nickname of the “boys in blue”.
- The City of London Police officers have a distinctive red and white check on their caps (or ladies’ hats) and a gold-coloured helmet plate and gold-coloured buttons.
- The red telephone kiosk was designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott at the request of the Post Office in 1924. (Gilbert Scott also designed Waterloo Bridge and Battersea Power Station.)
- London is packed full of pubs (public houses), where people go to drink beer or wine, and perhaps have a bar meal.
London is very big look at all the house’s!!!!!
Look at the meters me, Ruby,Gemma and Emma did. We are learning how you can measure and what with.
Look at my Hand’s On Home Work task . It was to make a olympic mascot. This is mine. I made two.